- 1. What data do we collect?
- 2. How do we collect your data?
- 3. How will we use your data?
- 4. How do we store your data?
- 5. Marketing
- 6. What are your data protection rights?
- 7. What are cookies?
- 9. What types of cookies do we use?
- 10. How to manage your cookies
- 11. Privacy policies of other websites
- 13. How to contact us
- 14. How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Riluxa Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification (name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- Product order information (models purchased, date of purchase, amount spent, etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Riluxa Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, enter a competition, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Riluxa Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from its parent Group, European Solid Stone.
3. How will we use your data?
Riluxa collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with any special offers on products and services we think you might like
- Send you our newsletter (subject to you having signed up for it)
When Riluxa Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
Riluxa Ltd securely stores your data in our company database. We take stringent precautions to protect your data, including (amongst other precautions): SSL encryption and PCI compliance.
Riluxa Ltd will keep your personal data indefinitely, until such time as we decide to delete it securely and irretrievably.
Riluxa would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Riluxa Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click here.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Riluxa Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask Riluxa Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Riluxa Ltd correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Riluxa Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Riluxa Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Riluxa Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Riluxa Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)203 514 1827 or write to us at 27 Old Gloucester St, London WC1N 3AX, UK.
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, that our website uses:
- Functional – Riluxa Ltd uses these so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Riluxa Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Riluxa Ltd sometimes shares some very limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Riluxa Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113